Saturday, February 11, 2012

Letter to a Friend

Dear Nico,

           How are you? I hope you and your family are in good condition. It’s been a long time since I saw you. And this is my first time to write a letter especially to a friend not here in the Philippines.

            There are so many things happened here since you left. Last Feb. 6-10, 2012, we celebrated the CBA week. It has been really fun. As you noticed, it is not CBEA anymore but rather it is CBA. This week was very happy and you know that right, because for BSA students this week is quite a way to relax and of course to enjoy.

             Anyway, what do you do at this moment? What keeps you busy Nico? Are you studying? Do you find your school comfortable as well? I hope you’re doing great and enjoying your stay there in Australia. And I’m looking forward to see you soon.

              I just wish that we are together right now but we have different path, but through this letter I know that we’re still close like the old days. I will wait for your reply. Take care and God bless you and your family.

                                                                                     
                                                                                                      Warm regards,
                                                                                                       Camille  

No comments:

Post a Comment